To inspire the highest type of womanhood
We will build confident women of character who celebrate sisterhood and make a difference in the world around us.
Our Guiding Principals
- We promote lifelong commitment, intellectual and personal growth and service to humanity.
- We perpetuate our heritage as we commit to the growth of our Sorority.
- We foster enduring friendships.
- We advocate ethical behavior, respect, authenticity, accountability and integrity.
- We aspire to excellence in all that we do.
Founded on a rock.
"Since the rock is the firmest and most enduring substance, able to withstand the ravages of time, and offering the strongest protection, it seemed fitting that Gamma Phi Beta should be thus founded."
- Founder E. Adeline Curtis
Gamma Phi Beta from the past has given A heritage that makes a fuller life. Gamma Phi Beta in the present bids Us strive for lasting values and ideals. Gamma Phi Beta in the days to come Will prove that fundamentals can endure. Therefore we shall embody our lives The truths that make for finer womanhood.
Once more we pledge a loyalty that means Adherence to all true and noble things; A learning that enriches all our days With magic gold that is forever ours; A labour that each hour will glorify The simple, common task, the common cause; A love that will be strong and great enough To encompass and to pity all the world.
As Gamma Phi Beta's we strive to be the highest type of women and live within our four core values:
Love, Labour, Learning and Loyalty.